War with North Korea? More $ for the rich? Who is Responsible?
Another North Korean War Outbreak?
History Teaches us:
1) If there is a choice between war and peace then war will be chosen.
2) A war with North Korea will last for years. Quick wars are less profitable. ..and profit is the whole purpose of war.
3) The USA ‘elite’ always need a BIG war for MORE profiteering..
4) There is No shortage of idiots who want to kill and destroy.
5) There is No shortage of idiots who want to ‘wipe out’ another race because they are racist.
6) If there is a choice between ‘intelligent, peaceful and civilized’ behavior and ‘stupid, arrogant, greed’ then stupidity trumps.
Will humanity ever survive long enough NOT to crucify Christ? It is ‘No joy ride’ being a Practicing Christian, in this world.
Nevertheless, We are responsible for what we do and what we don’t do. We are responsible for our choices and our actions.
We are NOT responsible for what other people do. Just like Christ had a choice. We have a choice. Every individual has choices.
I learned when I was 17 that you never regret ‘doing the right thing’. You only regret ‘doing the wrong thing’.
FYI: I consider the Leader of North Korea to be a ‘pimple on the ass of humanity’; however, I would prefer ‘squeezing him’, in a way that doesn’t involve the death of hundreds of thousands of people and the suffering of millions more.
Doug Copp | Facebook facebook.com
Doug Copp is on Facebook. Join Facebook to connect with Doug Copp and others you may know. Facebook gives people the power to share and makes the world more open and connected.