My name is Doug Copp. Rescue Chief of the most experienced rescue team in the world; The American Rescue Team International, ARTI.Personally, I have the rescue experience of many 100,000’s collapsed buildings. I have crawled inside of 896 collapsed buildings. I did this as an unpaid volunteer. I have never accepted any financial reward for saving lives.
The most experienced rescuers, in the world, other than myself has managed to survive, rescuing inside of 5 collapsed buildings. This minimum of experience is due to the fact that 60% of collapsed building rescuers die, at every attempt to crawl inside of a collapsed building. It is extremely dangerous and lethal to most.I was severely injured at 911/The World Trade Center. I have fought to survive my injuries ever since. Although sick and injured, since 911, I was able to rescue victims during the Haitian Earthquake and 4 other major disasters.
The pandemic has prevented my participation in a major disaster; however, I am prepared to save the victims’ lives at the Amazon Warehouse.
Positive facts based upon my experience:
1) There are many trapped victims still alive. (There are many survivable voids caused by soft/shipping boxes. I expect that 40-60% are still alive.)
2) They can survive for 2-3 weeks. ( There are some survival supplies inside of the structure. The cooler weather will slow down their body processes; such as bleeding and the creation of blood toxins from pressure on legs and arms (crush syndrome). Dialysis medical treatment will be more effective for a longer period of time.)
3) To me, this is a very simple rescue. The warehouse post-collapse structural configuration and contents enable the rescue to be very simple/safe, for me, to rescue/recover.
Here are some problems/facts:
1) Collapsed buildings/major disasters occurring on a weekend when political and corporate authorities are not available greatly reduce the survival of trapped victims.
2) The pandemic has made international rescue a bureaucratic nightmare.
3) The local ‘authorities/rescuers/fire dept’ have no experience whatsoever. They do not have any reality-based idea of what to do. The brave rescuers will be killed or kill victims because they will make fatal mistakes. As has already taken place the easy victims are saved on the surface and ‘search and rescue’ switches to ‘search and recovery’. The difficult, deeply trapped victims die buried alive.
4) FEMA, the US Federal Government Bureaucrats demand to be in charge. They have an appalling domestic disaster mitigation/rescue record and a far worse International Record. They are banned from most countries.
FEMA, for self-interest/promotion/politics, would make every effort to prevent the participation of a person or organization from rescuing the victims.
The simple solution
is for Jeff Bezos to send the Amazon Corporate Jet to pick me up at Sydney Airport, Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada and take me to the warehouse.
Amazon Security can make all arrangements to facilitate the mission.
I can and will save these victims with Amazon participation.
‘Yes’ or ‘no’. What is their ‘answer’? That is the sometimes ‘harsh-reality’ of ‘reality’.
It is always about the battle between good and evil. Within 2 hours of posting, I had contacted 100 Amazon Executives via LinkedIn to forward to Amazon Security/Disaster Mitigation Depts or someone who will and can save lives at the collapsed warehouse. What will they do?
Prior to 911, I was the most experienced rescue person, in the world.
Permanently disabled from 911, I have changed my life-focus towards preventing bureaucracy and vested financial interests from causing the deaths of 200,000 children per year. I am promoting the belief that the lives of children are more important than American Insurance Company Shareholder profits.
International Disaster Reduction Institute
Institute of International Disaster
January 2010 – Present (3 years 10 months)worldwide
The world's most experienced Rescuer/Disaster Mitigation Management Expert , crawling inside of 896 collapsed buildings at 100+ disaster events during war, peace and revolution Plus a lifetime of High Adventure; including, an undercover cop. .At almost 3,000 serious life threatening events and the medical survival from enough toxins to kill 200+ people, I am probably the world's leading survivor, from death.
saving lives, reducing suffering.
"You must not only be good. You must be wise and wise enough to know who is good." doug copp
Sometimes it is NOT enough to do good things ..you must be strong enough to endure the attack...that will follow; especially if you are trying to place children's lives ahead of USA Insurance Company Profits...crawling inside of 896 collapsed buildings helped to give me the courage that it takes; especially, considering that I have been sick every single day; since 911.
FYI: USA Insurance companies oppose my 'triangle of life' survival method; because, 90% of the children would survive; instead of 98% dead. This translates into//actuarial tables indicate, survivor's seeking compensation for trauma (physical or mental) with a net result of diminished shareholder return.
The insurance Company Executives told us: ” We are in the business of maximizing shareholder return..NOT..saving lives.”
The USA School Boards have been told by their Insurance Carriers that their policies would be terminated or the premium would become extreme..if the children are allowed to survive, following my method.
I tried to learn:
I am responsible for 'what I do' and for 'what I do NOT do'. I am responsible for 'MY actions'. I am not responsible for what other people do.
I discovered: that people never regret 'doing the right thing'. They only regret 'doing the wrong thing'.
A life devoid of 'something worth dying for', is a life, 'not worth living'.
Do all the living you can; while you can. 650,000 people died, at the major disasters I worked at..I have seen things that you cannot imagine.
For all the persecution, hatred, violence and disgusting behavior that I have endured; in fighting against, evil, greedy bastards who exploited the helpless and preyed upon people..I am glad that I always did 'the right thing'. I always stood up; many times, by myself; but never alone..
If you can't be YOURSELF then who can you be?